School year 2018-2019
* February 2019 : The construction of a fence protecting the school buildings, and ensuring the safety of the children, espacially related to the Tshopo river, have just completed.
We carried out several tests when buildings the fence using different ecological materials (bamboos), which proved unsuccessful due to bad weather and violent wind.
We then opted for more sustainable materials, which required significant funds, and a longer construction time... Finally we managed to complete...
I want to congratulate Moses Kikassa, my son, soon to be building engineer, who was the mastermind of this work, as well as his entire team !
* October 16, 2018 : school trip to the Wagenia fishing site.
* September 10, 2018 : back-to-school for 183 students.
School year 2017-2018
* July 2018 : Internship for future 6th grade students; installation of 2 solar panels.
* July 3, 2018 : School day celebration and graduation ceremony.
* Juny 2018 : For the first time, exams for the primary school certificate for 6th grade students.
* In September 2017, school opens to 6th grade students.
School year 2016-2017
* July 5, 2017 : School day celebration and graduation ceremony.
* September 5, 2016 : celebration in honor of the sanctification of Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
* In September 2016, the school opens to 5th grade students.
School year 2015-2016
* July 9, 2016 : Inauguration after restoration of the access bridge to the school.
* July 1, 2016 : School day celebration and graduation ceremony.
* January 2016 : opening of the sewing workshop.
* December 13, 2015 : Schoolchildren visit Kisangani Airport.
* In September 2015, the school opens to 4th year primary grade students.
School year 2014-2015
* July 2015 : Installation of a security fence around the school.
* July 2015 : training event intended for teachers, organized by the Alliance Française of Kisangani.
* Juny 2015 : School day celebration and graduation ceremony.
* Beginning of September 2014 : second school year commences; the school welcomes 146 students.
School year 2013-2014
* Juny 28, 2014 : First school day celebration and graduation ceremony.
* September 2013 : First school year for classes from 1st to 3rd year students.
Between 2008 and 2013
* 2010-2013 : construction of buildings.
* July 2010 : laying of first stone.
* July 2009 : purchase of land, located in the district of the Zoo, in Kisangani.
* November 2008 : creation of AK asbl – Publication of the statutes in the Moniteur belge.